Introduction to Hegel’s Phenomenology
The following notes are from the Kant to Hegel Workshop which took place in Autumn 2015. The notes provide insight into Hegel’s theory of consciousness and history, as well as explaining concepts such as the Absolute, Spirit and the Dialectic. Special thanks to Dr. Gregory B. Sadler and Dr. Andrew Bowie. For more information, click on the following links:
- Hegel’s Preface – Part I
- Hegel’s Preface – Part II
- Hegel’s Preface – Part III
- Hegel’s Preface – Part IV
- Hegel’s Preface – Part V
- Hegel’s Consciousness A. – Part I
- Hegel’s Consciousness A. – Part II
- Hegel’s Self-consciousness B.
G. W. F. Hegel, Phenomenology of Spirit, trans. By A. V. Miller (United States of America, Oxford University Press, 1977).
Gregory B. Sadler, Half-Hour of Hegel, < http://halfhourhegel.blogspot.co.uk > [accessed 12th February 2016].