The following notes are from the Kant to Hegel Workshop which took place in Autumn 2015. The notes provide insight into Kant’s concept of the Transcendental, Metaphysics, the Good Will and so on. For more information, click on the following links:
- Preface A.
- Preface B.
- Transcendental Aesthetic.
- Analytic of Concepts.
- Transcendental Deduction and Third Analogy.
- Notes on the Critique of Judgement.
- Notes on the Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Morals.
Immanuel Kant , Critique of Judgement, trans. By James Creed Meredith (United States of America: Oxford University Press, 2009).
– , Critique of Pure Reason, trans. By Marcus Weigelt (United Kingdom: Penguin Group, 2007).
– , Groundwork of the Metaphysics of Morals, trans. By Mary Gregor (United Kingdom: Cambridge University Press, 1998).